God willing we hope to hold our Annual General Meeting on Friday 12 April 2019 at Clifton Chapel, Broad Street, Clifton. Beds. SG17 5RS.
The business meeting commences at 13:45 with the Gospel Standard Society AGM, followed by Bethesda's AGM after the middle hymn.
Bethesda's agenda is as follows:
1. Chairman to open the meeting.
2. To consider and approve the minutes of the AGM held on 13 April 2018. These can be found here
3. General Manager to introduce the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018.
4. To approve and adopt the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018, which can be found here.
5. General Manager to announce the result of the ballot for election of members of the Bethesda Fund Committee.